Sheldon Jackson College
801 Lincoln Street
Sitka, Alaska 99835
Sheldon Jackson College is
Ever thought about going to college in ALASKA?! If
so, there's a small college in gorgeous Southeast that may merit your attention.
- 300 students.Terrific personal attention.
- Accredited.125 years old.
- 00-01 tuition is a very reasonable
$7250. Scholarships for students with
GPAs of 3.25+.
- Open admission. Not "bureaucratic." Love home
schoolers. Only verification of a HS diploma (or GED) required for admittance.
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Marine Biology
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Because of our unusual location (we're on an island in
Alaska!), we give a tuition discount to students who visit Sitka then subsequently
enroll (up to $1000)
- Location of absolutely staggering natural
beauty. Sitka sits on the Pacific Ocean, surrounded by mountains, islands, and ancient
forests. Many consider Sitka the most beautiful port in the world.
Fill out the form below for more information!